- Describe the unique features of your chosen movie.
- Identify the genre of your chosen movie (film noir, romantic comedy, the screen musical, the western, horror, suspense, thriller, documentary, fictionalized biography, comedy, drama, etc.).
- Explain what you like and/or dislike about the genre.
- Analyze what makes your chosen movie a good representation of the genre. Use descriptive language and include at least two examples.
- Describe at least three aspects of this movie that make it engaging and memorable.
Your assignment should be written in APA format and should include in-text citations and a reference page.