- Configuring the flow of items in the process
- Managing the customers’ preferences
- Determining whether equipment or labor is to be used
- Defining points at which the customer interfaces with the process
- Determining whether to use specialized or general-purpose types of equipment
34. Which of the following would best describe the flowchart for a well-executed continuous flow process?
- High-capacity activities, lots of decision blocks
- High-capacity activities, very few decision blocks
- Low-capacity activities, lots of decision blocks
- Low-capacity activities, very few decision blocks
21. Suppose a chef ices and decorates cupcakes in batches of 100. Each batch requires 30 minutes to setup the equipment, and each cupcake in the batch takes 2 minutes to process. What is the throughput capacity (in cupcakes and/or minutes)? Pick the closest answer.